2021-2022 SIPNAYAN AFTERSCHOOL PROGRAM
21st Century Community Learning Center
Grades 3 to 5 (Face to Face)
Monday to Friday, 3:00pm to 6:30pm
3475 Airport Blvd NW, Wilson, NC 27896
Grades 6 to 8 (Hybrid)
Virtual (Academics): Mondays to Thursdays, 4:30pm to 6:30pm (Academics)
Face to Face (Extracurricular Activities): Saturdays, 9am to 12pm, 3475 Airport Blvd, Wilson, NC 27896
Notes on Face to Face Programs
1) Free snacks
2) Free Transportation within Wilson City
3) COVID19 Safety Guidelines - Masks Required
3) Focus on Math and Reading EOG Testing Preparation
4) Extra curricular activities include Band, Vocals, Dance, Arts and Crafts, Cooking, PE, STEM, Character Education
5) Quarterly Culminating Activities
5) Field trips (Local, In-State, Out-of-State), as permitted by CDC guidelines.
Activities include academic instruction and extracurricular activities
Students and staff followed CDC guidelines for the safety of the children.
The camp was concluded by a culminating activity which highlights students' performances mastered in their band and vocals classes.
The academic instruction included math and ELA. The extracurricular activities included cooking, sports, voice, band, and STEM.
All students participated in the Spelling Bee held in November 2018.
Boys' basketball players as Spelling Bee contestants.
Students learning an Indian dance for the Cultural Integration Program.
Dribbling Race. Students were learning the basics of basketball.
Students of the program receive 1-1 assistance, if needed.
Students created their financial portfolio in the Stock Market Game.
Parents and students playing games during the Kick Off Event.